Thursday, January 25, 2007

Our lives are crazier than ever now... but more full of laughs than I could have ever imagined. The guys in this house just never stop with the comments. I think my favorite so far is when one of them suggested that I get some high-top sneakers. We feel so privileged to be here.

Carter is also making us laugh so much. He giggles and talks in his own language. We love it! We also love that sleeping on his part has gotten so much better. He loves his bed... we figure it's probably because it is the only place where he can have some alone time. He fusses and fusses until we lay him down... after that he talks to himself until he falls asleep. We usually find him looking through the bars of his crib toward the door or the window when we go to get him up. He was so happy after his nap this morning that I couldn't help running downstairs to grab the camera.




He is also moving more and more each day. This afternoon he was so frustrated that I was in the kitchen that he finally got on his belly and slid around the island to the trash can where he found some boxes to play with until I was done with the dishes.

1 comment:

Erica said...

He is so cute!!! He looks a lot like your baby pics.