Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy 18th Jose'!


I thought that was a classic picture!

I also wanted to say a huge thanks to my dear friend, Amanda. It is hard for Dan and I to get out much... let alone at the same time. Amanda has spent hours with Carter so that Dan and I can have some breaks. Anyways... we wanted to take all the guys out to dinner tonight to celebrate with Jose'. Earlier this week I was thinking that we would just take Carter along... even though it was after his bedtime and would have been really difficult. But... thanks to Amanda (again) we were able to have a really fun and memorable night out with the guys. Yesterday I got a voice mail from Amanda to Carter asking if she could come and hang out with him tonight (of all the nights we really needed it!!). I thought I was going to cry. Thanks for being such a huge part of our family Amanda!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jose!
Roger