Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another ER visit...

I am getting more and more sentimental as Carter's 1st birthday approaches. The other day I was looking back through our pictures from a year ago and found a photo of his little nursery. It was so fun to pick out all the furniture and bedding and put it together as we waited for his arrival.

I remember my friend Mia gently explaining to me that it wouldn't take long for our beautiful crib (along with any other type of furniture) to become a chew toy. Here is a current picture. We did put a plastic strip on it that lasted about 1 week.

Anyways... here is a picture of our poor boy yesterday morning. I had to take him to the ER at 2:30am Wednesday because he was having trouble breathing. I took him back to the doctor this morning because I thought he had an ear infection. She said he was doing fine except for the fact that one more tooth has come in and another is on it's way. I feel horrible that I didn't even notice. That explains the crib and the next two pictures of him trying to bite an end table, Dan's toe, and then his finger. Thankfully (after a dose of Tylenol) our sweet boy is asleep for the night.


No comments: