Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sarah tagged me with the 8 things you may not know about me... so here it goes.

1. Since living in the great state of MO I have become a huge Cardinals fan.

2. A couple weeks ago I went from driving a tiny Jetta to an 8 passanger SUV that comfortably fits 4 teenage boys, a huge car seat, and a bunch of baby stuff.

3. Dan and I started our 6 week vacation TODAY!!!!!

4. The only time I have ever watched Soap Operas was when I was paid to run the commercials breaks at a CBS station in Northern California.

5. I think most people already know this... but I always love to say that I am a twin.

6. One of the first times Dan and I hung out was when he asked me to "help" him bake cookies for a college assignment. I later found out that he is an amazing cook and was extremely embarrassed.

7. My Gulf Drive friends will appreciate this one... a couple years ago a fellow Seminary wife and myself bought a baby duck at a farmer's market. We planned to raise it as a pet for our "U." Lets just say our husbands weren't too happy and the duck ended up at a farm.

8. I worked several tree jobs with Dan when he had his tree service here in St. Louis. I have cut down a tree, put brush through a chipper, and hauled a ton of branches!

No comments: