Sunday, November 11, 2007

This weekend flew by way too fast. Maybe it's because Dan was gone for a good bit of it. Like now... he is gone at another thing right now. We did have some sweet times with good friends this weekend and at the playground with Carter. I love when Dan gets to go to the playground with us. Like today... Carter climbed up a ladder for the first time. Kids really do grow up so fast.

As I was cleaning up after Carter went down for his nap this afternoon... I laughed when I saw which toys were out. I was thinking how some people do a Currently Listening To on their blog and I realized I should do some Currently sections. So here it goes...

Currently on my floor (I'll spare you Carter's left over lunch)... everything has wheels:


When I picked Carter up from the church nursery this morning... the only thing the volunteer said was... "he really likes trucks... doesn't he."

Currently on my desk is a really good pumpkin ale that has to be gone before the guys get home, my first knitting project that I've actually used a pattern for, and today's paper that Carter sat on this morning while I was trying to read it. Here's to some Alyssa time...

2 comments:

Lori said...

I hope your Alyssa time is good!

Erica said...

You continue to torture me with your tales of pumpkin ale!!!!