Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today we went to one of our favorite playgrounds. It's pretty much in the center of Forest Park. Sometimes I can't believe this is what I get to drive by every week on the way to the playground...

... but then sometimes I wish I was driving by the Golden Gate Bridge or Space Needle instead. I don't know why I've been missing the West Coast so much lately. Maybe it's because we aren't going home for the holidays this year.

Carter loves this place because there is so much room to run. I love it because there is a cafe' inside the Visitors Center next to the playground (and yes Rebecca... I did enjoy a cup of Kaldi's for you the other day. It's so strange not seeing at least one of you there!).

Here's the Visitors Center...

and here is the awesome playground.


Here is Carter chasing his friend, Will, in the little garden next to the playground.

Carter really tries to climb... but then he gets frustrated and just hangs.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Lexie "I love that park too!!!! Does Carter need a drink of water?"