Thursday, December 20, 2007

I think this house has just about the best kitchen ever. I love to bake and have never lived in a house before that had such great counter space. Steven has been asking me for days to make these orange rolls (a holiday tradition from Dan's side of the family). They take about three hours (and a lot of counter space) to make. I kept telling him that I would do it tomorrow... but after about three days of saying that I figured I should make them. Here they are fresh out of the oven last night...

2 comments:

homesweetidahome said...

Dave's drooling over the orange rolls. Although, he did have some at the big Thanksgiving get together! Enjoy those yummy rolls!

Anonymous said...

They look soooooooooooooo good! My sister Jackie would make these by the dozens for all the cousins to enjoy at Thanksgiving and Christmas. How I miss those days. It is so special how you have continued the tradition.