Saturday, December 01, 2007

There are days each week where Carter and I are stuck at home. He goes down for his nap around noon and doesn't wake up until about 3:30pm. Since either Dan or I have to be here from 3:30pm on (and Dan is gone some days until 8pm) we are limited to finding things to do on the three floors of this house. That may sound big to you... but when you can't leave for 8 hour stretches (and you have a high energy one year old) it starts to feel pretty confining. This is our latest game that can fill up anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour of our day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter, It looks like you are having alot of fun bouncing the ball down the stairs to mommy. We sure enjoyed "talking" to you on the phone today.

We love you!!

Lori said...

Alyssa, I think I saw that Steven was at church today with Dan...it was great to have him there. I know I have never met the boys but I recognized him from your blog and his crutches. Poor guy.
Yes, that really does seem like a lot of time to have to come up with things to do in the house!