Saturday, December 22, 2007

There are two stores in this city that I try to avoid... Shop-N-Save (we like to call it Shop-N-Scream) and Wal-Mart. I have been to Wal-Mart more times than I would like to count this week... but that's just how it goes when you live with teenagers. Anyway, I was checking out yesterday when the cashier asked me if she could see my ID. No I was not buying alcohol... I was buying an old Kung Fu movie. The cashier didn't believe me that I was older than 16!! Oh well... I can only hope my young looks last me for years to come.

In another shopping incident this weekend Dan got a high five from a random woman for walking with Carter in downtown Maplewood all by himself. Way to go Dan!

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL! Yes, as you get older, I am sure you will appreciate it. Maybe I will to! Someone the other day thought I was under 20 and I looked at Doug's mom and said, "Did she actually say 20?" I am headed to 30! :)