Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leave it to my Dad (who lives in CA) to forward me an article with a picture of (and a line about) Fred that I had no idea about. This ran in yesterday's Suburban Journal.

The high school football team has had another amazing season. They got this far last year... but lost the game they will be playing this Saturday. You can see a little bit of Fred in the picture... he has his arms around the guy that is being tackled. I don't totally understand the game... but this morning he was telling me that he only needs 168 yards on Saturday to bring his total to one thousand. I guess there are different types of yards... and he already has more than a thousand of a certain type but needs 168 rushing yards... maybe... I don't know! We're just really excited for Saturday's game!!

No comments: