Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Same vacuum, different brother...

Tuesday night is floors on the chore chart in our house. We really should clean the floors more than once a week... but really we're lucky they get cleaned as much as they do. So... it was Ty're's turn to vacuum this week (the chores rotate each week). He actually ended up sweeping more than vacuuming (so his phone call would not be interrupted :))... it's amazing what these guys can accomplish while talking on the phone. Anyway... as I was watching him (finally) vacuum the carpet in the living room I was reminded of this picture that I took 3 1/2 years ago...



I actually think that's the first picture I ever took of Fred. He would probably laugh if he saw this picture now... because that's not really how 2nd year college students dress! :) And here is Ty're last night...



He gave me a weird look for taking his picture while he was vacuuming (after I gave him a weird look for wearing his backpack) until I told him why. I said... "I have a picture of your brother vacuuming in exactly the same place so I wanted one of you too." He said... "Oh, really?" and gave me a huge smile. I really can't believe we've been here almost 4 years!

1 comment:

kp said...

Frankly - I love what you have done with the living room; rock on!!