Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Swaddle

I don't think our kids fall under "normal" in the swaddle category. I actually don't really know... I've just not met many people who are still swaddling their kids at 7 months. Yep... you read that right... 7 months. Both Carter and Claire LOVED to be swaddled tight! We would actually swaddle them and then put them inside a sleep sack. Here is Claire last night right before bed... swaddled for the last time (because you know... we document everything with pictures :))!



And here is dinner from a couple weeks ago... also "swaddled"...



I can't tell you how hard I laughed when I opened the fridge and saw what looks like an ENTIRE roll of plastic wrap covering two plates of leftovers. I won't tell you which 18 year old put away dinner that night... but it sure looks like the whole swaddling thing rubbed off on our teenagers. :)

1 comment:

Audrey Woita said...

love the swaddling posting