Monday, November 01, 2010

Dinner on the Grill and Dessert in the Fire

First... we heard back from Claire's doctor today... and the results from Friday's x-ray are completely normal! We are so thankful! I was really hoping we would hear back on Friday before our annual camping trip with our good friends... but we didn't. Thankfully we were so relaxed and full from all the amazing food we ate this weekend... that we didn't end up thinking about it too much. :) I think I'm going to end up doing an entire post just on the food we ate! Here is part of Saturday's meal...

Smoked Pork Chops and Cake Filled Oranges


And here is the entire group. We are so thankful for the friends out here that have become our family!



More pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that it was nothing for Claire. Definitely looks like a fun camping trip!

smanor said...

Man Oh Man do I wish I could hang out with you guys! It looks like you had a great time and I'd die for one of those pork chops.

Anonymous said...

Scotty,
Seriously!?! You can hang out with us- anytime you want. Get your butts back here!

Alyssa said...

Thanks, Morgan!

Scotty.. we were talking about how much we wished you guys were with us last weekend!! You guys do need to come back!! :)

Audrey Woita said...

Loved the shot of the fire...the orange colors are amazing...nice work, SIS!