Saturday, October 04, 2008

A California morning...

This morning we met a family from church and a friend that works in the school district with Dan at a skate park about 40 minutes outside of St. Louis. It was awesome! Carter brought his scooter (of course) and tried just to be just like the big guys. All three men used to be surfers in So Cal... one professionally. They were a lot of fun to watch. We're probably going to get Carter a mini board in the next few days.

I was pretty impressed with Dan's skating skills... although I think it may take him a week to recover from a few of his falls.







Carter also enjoyed a little bit of the local wildlife.



2 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

Alyssa,
How do you post more than 5 pictures in one post? I can only get blogspot to let me post 5.
I love the sequence of Carter and the geese. I am so sorry about your Grandpa. I have had a lump in my throat ever since I read your post.
Mandy

Alyssa said...

Thanks, Mandy... that means a lot.

With the pictures... I upload 5, go back to my post, click the upload button again and it gives me the option to upload 5 more. Hopefully that works... but I know other people have had the same problem.