Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's Spirit Week again at the High School. Last night at dinner we were discussing today's theme, Disney characters. Princesses came up as a joke... and... well... the pictures speak for themselves. Let's just say I'm going to be cleaning glitter off our floor for a very long time. I'm going to be impressed if anyone can guess which characters they are. Our 4th boy wasn't here last night and Fred chose not to participate... I wonder why!?

Jeff and Steven checking their make-up.





Their goal was to make it into the yearbook. I think it's safe to say that their mission was accomplished.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i have no idea who they are. please tell us.

Anonymous said...

so fun! this must be the impetus for the fabric trip to walmart. i'm guessing steven is tinkerbell (she's the only one i can think of with wings). can't quite tell with jeff...maybe jasmine from alladin?

Alyssa Reeve said...

Yes... that would be the fabric trip to Wal-Mart... and I bet you can guess who cut the fabric. Steven is Tinkerbell and Jeff is Cinderella (with a wand).

Anonymous said...

I was going to say Tink and Sleeping Beauty. Ha!

Alyssa, why are you dropping of Carter? I hope you are doing something fun! Call me please. Rob will be in town all that week and I will be starving for attention :)

PS love the hipster Carter!