Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't want to forget this one...

I've been trying to walk 30 minutes a day... but it's kind of hard with the cold weather we've been having. I do make it to the mall a good bit to do my walking there. It's actually kind of fun because you get a quick look at all the sales as you walk through the department stores. Tonight I had Carter with me while I was doing my walk. He runs next to me half the time and rides in the stroller the rest. He had been riding in the stroller for a while when he decided he was ready to run. This is what he said... "Mommy, my heart is telling me it wants to run." I am telling you... this kid LOVES to run. I want to remember him saying that when we are watching him at the Olympics some day. :) Dan actually posted some old video of Carter practicing the long jump on his blog yesterday.

And... in keeping with my every 4 weeks pictures... here I am today at 28 weeks and 1 day. I got to do the wonderful glucose test at my appointment yesterday. So glad that's over!! Now that I've officially entered the 3rd trimester I'm starting to freak out less about the labor and delivery and more about the fact that we're adding a 2nd child to our family. The transition to one was not so hard for us... but I think we're realizing two is really going to be different. Not that we're not excited... just trying to mentally prepare for the change....

I know... white was not the best idea... but I wanted Dan to snap a quick picture as he was walking out the door.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look awesome Alyssa. Hugs from WA....

Paula said...

You look beautiful!!!!!!!