Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Ready for Spring...

The Winter months are usually my favorite of the year... but for the first time ever it seems that Spring cannot come soon enough! This year it has been so cold! We got a couple more inches of snow last night... but THANKFULLY it wasn't enough to close school. Carter feels differently... the boy cannot get enough of the snow. Even today with it feeling like 1 degree with the windchill... I had to beg him to come in. I do have to say he looks pretty darn cute in his snow gear...






The yearly melting icicle shot...



His favorite thing to do in the snow right now...



Enjoying the hot chocolate I offered in exchange for coming in out of the snow...



Hopefully these are the last of the snow shots you'll see for a long time!! :)

1 comment:

Nana Reeve said...

Yes he is the cutest!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing you all in May.