Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From SF to STL...

My best friend, Lisa flew out from San Francisco on Friday to spend the long holiday weekend with us. We always talk about how great it is to be able to pick up where we left off. I think it's pretty amazing that we've been able to do that since she went away to college 11 1/2 years ago and I moved halfway across the country more than 7 years ago. We have so many great memories together! I was super bummed to say goodbye to her this morning (especially since I knew she was flying back to 68° weather :))... but thankful for our 4 days of hanging out. Here are some pics from our time...

She spent a lot of time doing this (it's crazy how time flies... I still remember this one of Lisa and Carter) with Carter...





It was so great having a girl in the house! We shopped, made jewelry, talked about our favorite blogs and even made a late night run to here...



I also couldn't leave these two pictures out. Lisa is amazingly talented. She made this for Carter...



and this for me...



She's going to start selling things soon. I'll post the link to her website as soon as it's up!

Thanks for a great weekend, Lisa! We miss you already!

No comments: