Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just one of the guys...

I wonder what sports Carter will be drawn to when he is older. Yesterday, we went down to the high school track to watch Fred practice. As Fred was coming around the track Carter walked out and joined him in the lane to Fred's right. Fred slowed down so Carter could keep up with him. Watching our little guy walking/running down the track with Fred made me want to laugh and cry all at the same time. I was so bummed I didn't have my camera. Thankfully I had it at Steven's baseball game this afternoon. Just don't tell Steven that Carter is sitting behind the wrong team.

2 comments:

ljbrouwer said...

Great pic Alyssa!

smanor said...

No doubt Carter was just trying to figure out the other team's signals. He was doing recon work for Steven's team, I am sure. Besides, who would suspect a little kid?