Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One last post tonight. I don't always understand all of Dan's technology posts on his "'Edu Blog"... but I really enjoyed today's post. It made me wish I could sit through one of his classes. It's crazy how much technology use in the classroom has changed since I was in High School. Just an example of how connected Dan is with other educators nationally (I guess I'm bragging a bit)... he jumped in on a presentation through google docs as another educator was presenting to a gathering of Orange County, CA Administrators and Principals in order to give his thoughts on what future wants out of todays students. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,

How the Lord has uniquely gifted you as an educator. We are so blessed to see your desire to grow and encourage others in teaching as well.

We are so proud of you son.