Friday, April 11, 2008

Some current obsessions...

1. I finally bought this song on iTunes last night. Fred and I watch American Idol together every week. Jason is one of my favorites and I LOVE this song!



2. Netvibes - Dan got me hooked on this free program that allows you to see every website you like all on one page. I have all the blogs I look at on one tab, my e-mail on another and news websites and craigs list on another. It's awesome!

3. Whoever invented this game is a genius. It is so much fun. The guys were making fun of me saying that I play Guitar Hero during the day instead of taking care of Carter. Really I only play it during naps. I did finally pass Easy.



4. Brandi Carlile - Cari was listening to one of her albums when I was visiting her a couple months ago. She's awesome.

4 comments:

Fatti Patti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith and Kathryn said...

Haha! I downloaded that song last night, too! AND, we're totally addicted to Guitar Hero around here. Andrew and Madelyn even love to play "tar". :)

Lindsey said...

alyssa, lindsey schubert here. me and schub love american idol and we love jason castro. i don't think he'll win, but i think he's great. we should chat about this some time. also, i've recently become a brandi carlile fan as well. she comes up on my pandora stations all the time. you and me should be friends :-)

Alyssa said...

Lindsey... I am laughing out loud. I knew the minute you told me I was for sure going to heaven that we should be friends. We totally need to chat American Idol! Do you think Brooke has a chance? She's my other favorite. You guys should come watch it with us one of these nights!!