Monday, August 11, 2008

Maplewood House for Rent

Ok friends... we're looking for a renter for our DARLING house in Maplewood. We've had two people fall through in the last month... so I thought I would post some pictures on the blog. It's a two bedroom/one bathroom. It has a dining room and sun room that we used as a breakfast nook. It is within walking distance to several grocery stores, great shopping, fun playgrounds and amazing restaurants in downtown Maplewood. Please pass this on if you know of anyone looking!! Thanks!

Great covered front porch with a view of Clayton.


Living Room


Dining Room


Master Bedroom


Master looking into bathroom.

Kitchen looking into dining room.

Kitchen with door leading to sun room.



The 2nd bedroom is perfect for an office or...


bedroom.


Another bonus is that we take care of the yard and a couple of the bills. We're looking for someone to sign a year long lease. Thanks for your help!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Michelle Price. Me and my mom are looking to move back to Maplewood and we are looking for something for me, her, and my brother. We lived in maplewood for 3 years, but moved to Illinois to see our family more. But we miss our home and I think my mom would love this house... If you would like to contact me or my mom, send your number to my email adress:
x0x0batgirlx0x0@aol.com
--thank you so much, michelle.