Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is one of the MANY reasons why I love my husband...

He won the recorders at the beginning of the year district get together this morning... and yes... he did the same thing in front of a group of people. The theme this year is Renaissance... that's the reason for the beret.

I think it's a good look for him...

After the Renaissance fun the middle school staff had their beginning of the year retreat. The retreat included lunch in downtown Maplewood followed by a bus tour of the school district. The tour ended with a stop here at Joe's Place. I was really hoping they would pull up in the school bus... but they walked. Anyway... 25 teachers and administrators poured through our front door about 30 minutes after I put this guy down for his nap (I just realized that's the same recorder Dan had in his nose)...

and he didn't wake up. He ended up sleeping for 3 and a half hours! It confirms my belief that he needs some sort of major commotion to be able to rest peacefully... unless it's Steven. He wakes up no matter how hard Steven "tries" to be quiet.

No comments: