Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lane 4

A couple nights ago, Fred asked if I would mind taking some pictures of him down at the school track with his uniform on. He specifically wanted some pictures in lane 4... which I've learned in the last couple years is the lane assigned to the fastest runner. Fred has spent a lot of time in lane 4 this year... and today he wrapped up the year with 4 individual State Championships and a team State Championship (check out Dan's blog for video of all 4 first place finishes). He was walking on air this afternoon as he ended his high school track career... 4 years that have included some of his lowest lows and highest highs. We could not be prouder.










2 comments:

Amy said...

You are such a talented photographer Alyssa! These are great!

Michael and Mandy said...

Alyssa, I don't know what you are doing with all the emotion. I bawled my eyes out through those four vidoes - harder with each one. I love the woman coaching him in the background - "Take him on the turn Fred..." - and Carter's little voice. Praise God.