Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just one of those days...

Last night Steven made another batch of these for an end of the year party. I didn't take any pictures because our kitchen looked exactly the same as it did in that post. It was fun... but boy do those things make a mess. Anyway, the pretzels were still laying out when Carter came down this morning. Like any 2 year old would... he went nuts. I promised he could have one after lunch while we were at the Botanical Gardens this morning... not thinking about the fact that the weather is a lot warmer now. Well... I couldn't go back on my word when he found it in the bottom of the stroller later in the morning. He did pretty good with all the melted M&M's and chocolate dripping down the pretzel... and thankfully I still had a pack of wipes in the car from our diaper days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how we love that cute face!!!!!