Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Tree with a View...

Wiffleball is a serious sport in our house. No joke... I saw Steven and Dan out back with a tape measure the other day. They are actually at the end of a real series. It's going to be strange not hearing the yelling out in the backyard after next week (at least for a few months). I'm sure Tyre will carry the sport on next year. Anyway, tonight Steven and Tyre went out back to play a little game while Matt was here filming. I figured I would go snap a few pics while they were playing since tonight is one of Steven's last nights here for a while.

Check out where Matt is... I was glad I took my camera out when I did.









It's going to be awesome to have all these memories on film. I still can't believe they are graduating next week...

No comments: