Monday, August 24, 2009

Behind the Minds News Story

Here it is!! The finished Joe's Place news piece that I uploaded the preview for a few weeks back. It's actually fitting that I'm posting this today. About 20 minutes before the reporter e-mailed me the link this afternoon... I got a call from Steven telling me about his first day of classes at college. He just sounded so happy... and it made me want to cry (I know I always say that!). He has changed so much since we first met him 2 and a half years ago... and I love that he took a few minutes out of his crazy first day to call me. Anyway... the JP story is the first piece after the intro... about 1 minute and 55 seconds into the program. We love how it turned out... and will probably end up showing it to incoming residents to give them a better picture of what happens here. Thanks, Angie and HEC-TV!!

2 comments:

kp said...

Thanks for your love and interest in these boys - it is so your faith in action and it warms me to see you with so many sons. thanks for the sacrifices you make to provide the boys with the love of a family and allowing God to work through you every minute of the day. We love you guys!!!!

Nicole said...

What a beautiful piece on the ministry of Joe's Place! I was crying the whole time I watched it! Thanks for sharing this, Alyssa.

Nicole Tebbano