Monday, August 24, 2009

Gearing up for tomorrow...

Tomorrow Carter starts preschool... I really can't believe it. Before I put him down for his nap today I told him that I was going to miss him so much when he's gone tomorrow. He responded by telling me that I can just go sit in his bed while he's at school. This kid makes me laugh and laugh.

I thought I'd put some pictures up of his school and classroom that we took at his open house last week. Pick up with him is going to be interesting... the two times we've been at the school in the last month he hasn't wanted to leave! :)



The school garden.









Part of the central area of the school.



Artwork on a wall of his classroom.



Part of the wall of windows in his classroom.





Fresh flowers on one of the wooden tables in his classroom.



A cubbyhole in his classroom looking out to the dress up area in the central part of the school.







What you walk into from the parking lot.



His "locker" happens to be right next to his friend Sadie's "locker."



The school chickens!! How awesome is that?!

No comments: