Friday, August 07, 2009

One last dinner...

Tonight everyone was home for dinner one last time before the 3 older guys all go their separate ways. I am so proud of them! Now that we've had some time to breath after graduation and then vacation... I've been thinking about how much these 3 have accomplished... and the fact that all 3 of them are headed to COLLEGE with HUGE goals and dreams! I love it! It's bittersweet for us to say goodbye... but I've also realized that they each kind of feel the same way. These guys have been like brothers the past 2 years... and now they are all headed to different schools. Fred asked me the other day if I would print out pictures of everyone for his dorm room. Makes me want to cry (in a good way)...

Here they all are after dinner before Dan took them out for a movie... not the greatest picture... but the look on Carter's face is priceless... so this is the one I wanted to put up. He was so happy to see these 4 tonight!


No comments: