Saturday, August 01, 2009

Pictures coming soon... I promise!

For some reason... the 2 hour time change hit us hard coming home this year. Maybe because this year we didn't have the luxury of driving slowly back into our time zone. Either way... we feel pretty spoiled to have had the chance to visit family and friends for as long as we did.

We've seen Fred, Jeff and Tyre already... but haven't seen Steven since he is out of state playing baseball. We missed the guys so much!!!

Anyway... I am slowly going through our several thousand pictures from the last month. I promise I will not upload 2 thousand pictures!!! But... I do hope to have a few pictures to represent each of our favorite events posted by the end of the week.

So... for now... I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of Dan taken at Bucks Lake during the middle of July...


No comments: