Saturday, April 03, 2010

Bed rest stay away...

I'm finally at the point in this pregnancy that I've been super anxious about... 34 1/2 weeks. This is right around the time that I was officially diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia with Carter and was put on bed rest. Everything has been great so far... although my blood pressure is usually a bit high when they check it... but I know that's just because I'm thinking about Pre-eclampsia when they take it. I can't help it! I keep telling Dan that they must have crazy written somewhere in my chart. :) I have an appointment on Thursday and I'm really hoping everything will still check out ok! One thing that's been good is how much more active I've been this time around... you wouldn't think taking pictures would require exercise... but it really has been my favorite kind of workout!


No comments: