Friday, April 09, 2010

The things husbands do for pregnant wives...

We live in a great house... but there are things about it that drive me CRAZY! The windows are one of those things. Half of them don't have screens... and the ones that do are hidden behind heavy pieces of furniture. When I'm not pregnant I can usually move the furniture enough to get them open... but right now I can't lift anything. So... the other night Dan permanently moved the couch so I could fit behind it to open the windows. I was worried I still wouldn't be able to get the shutters open because of my belly... but he tested it out for me to make sure I had enough room. What would I do without this guy!?




3 comments:

Elisa said...

Pretty much my favorite picture that you've ever posted! What a good husband!

Craig Dunham said...

You realize, of course, that he's not so much serving you as he is simply fixing something he's responsible for...

No offense to Dan, but I would say you wear the pregnancy better.

Unknown said...

No offense taken, though I hope to lose the water weight soon.