Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This guy made my day...

Yesterday afternoon, Carter and I joined some friends at one of our awesome neighborhood playgrounds. This particular playground is right behind our community center... so Ty're... never one to pass up a chance at a basketball game... came along with us hoping to find some friends in the gym. For once, the gym was empty... so Ty came around to the playground to wait until we were done. He ended up spending the next 45 minutes playing with Carter and his friends. So awesome! I haven't been feeling well... so Ty did all the fun things that are hard for me right now... like taking Carter down a 2-story slide that he wouldn't go down by himself. Carter had a blast... and I think Ty did as well!

Don't know what I would do without my camera phone!

No comments: