Monday, April 12, 2010

His and Hers

Carter is already learning what Dan learned 8 1/2 years ago... sharing a closet with a girl is no fun! Actually... in our last house Dan didn't even get a closet... his clothes hung on a rope stretched across our basement.

Anyway... yesterday, I took some time to finally clean out Carter's closet to make some room for Claire. I thought the dresses looked so cute hanging up next to Carter's clothes. It's so crazy to see pink... I actually still don't think I'll totally believe we're having a girl until the day she's born. I've been slightly panicked about even having enough stuff for Claire... but thanks to some awesome friends and family... she's pretty much set for the first 3 months (I actually think she might have more than Carter right now)!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She already has a basket of dirty clothes?

Alyssa said...

Those are all her clean clothes that need a home. That's this weekend's project!

Audrey Woita said...

love the closet!