Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Carter is finally starting to get back to his normal self. We knew he was getting his energy back tonight when he picked up the vacuum, turned it on and started vacuuming for about 15 minutes.

He actually did get some stuff off the floor...



Tuesday night is floor night on the chore chart (my favorite night of the week... although you usually can't tell they were cleaned by the next day after school). Fred was the one with vacuuming this week. He waited patiently for Carter to finish.



We ended up having to give Carter a 2 minute warning to pass it off to Fred.



I haven't written much about the guys lately because we've had a lot going on... and there is a lot that I can't write about. I will say that I scheduled their senior portraits this week. It makes graduation seem so much closer. We are going to miss these 3 so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Fred to be so patient with our little helper.