Monday, February 16, 2009

For as long as I can remember... my dad has ALWAYS sent me flowers on Valentine's Day. I have always loved this special tradition... but it really means so much more now as I have gotten older and moved thousands of miles away from home. Thanks, Dad...

Here is a picture of Carter with my flowers this year...



I was trying to get the picture in the same place as 2 years ago. I guess I forgot to do a picture last year.

As you probably noticed... we chopped off Carter's hair this morning. I'm actually feeling a little sad about it. It's just that it grows so fast and he hates having his hair cut. I figured he deserved a little break from the clippers. I think he looks like Caillou from PBS. Dan keeps reminding me that it will all be back before long. I think I'm going to take a picture of him every Monday to show how fast it really does grow.

2 comments:

Audrey Woita said...

would love to see the weekly hair shots. It was a little startling at first viewing but those cheeks still what a REALLY cute boy he is!

Erica said...

He looks soooo sweet!