Thursday, May 22, 2008

So... I had these great plans yesterday to do this great birthday tribute to all of the May birthdays in our family like I did last year... but then I realized most of my summer pictures (that have my most recent family photos) were uploaded to the server at Dan's school and not on my computer. We started the download last night and it STILL has some 600 pictures to go. So... instead of all the pictures including Carter... I thought I would just pick some of my favorites that show more of everyone's personality. Here we go...

Grandpa Harris - May 1st

Aunt Lisa - May 15th

Nana - May 21st

Uncle Dave - May 21st

Papa Swanson - May 22nd

Daddy - May 24th

Cousin Lexie - May 25th

Grammy Swanson - May 28th

Aunt Gail - May 28th

Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday picture. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!!